The curriculum includes
This program consists of theory and intense hands on practical assignment working in a salon environment. (Students are provided with maximum hands on practical experience by performing practical assignment
This program gives the student the opportunity and Certification for employment as a Laser Hair Removal Technician. Laser hair removal is presently a top service in demand in the Beauty Industry.
This program instructs in gradual and safe skin resurfacing known as Microdermabrasion. The curriculum and practical training provides the Esthetician with the knowledge and skill set to provide this very lucrative and important service. The course content includes:
Electrolysis is a permanent Hair Removal Treatment. This service is notorious as it remains the only Permanent method of Hair Removal, for all types of Hair. Electrology. The Technician will accomplish the study of hair and its growth prior to offering this service to Clients. This course is a suggested pre-requisite for The Laser Hair Removal program. The curriculum includes:
Professional Make-up Artistry
- This curriculum details the theory of Color * tools of the trade, specializing in contemporary application of the eye area and face contouring
- Lip color applications as well as correction techniques for the lip
- Diminishing techniques for lines, advanced wrinkles and scars
- The knowledge of foundations, product analysis and appropriate choice according to skin type
- Eyelash product and application in addition to eye brow and eye lash tinting
- Application of Bridal make-up, Runway make-up application, and Fantasy make-up
Professional Cleansing * Exfoliating of the skin * Extraction Protocol as well as study and application of the 25 manipulations for Facial Massage
Physiology and Histology of the Skin, Layers and the Glands of the Skin
- The cells and anatomy of the face and neck.
- Different skin types and the knowledge to know the special needs of the client
- The use and functions of machines such as the vaporizer, high frequency, disincrsutation, spray and suction as well as brushing machines.
- History of the structure and functions of distinct layers of the skin. Facial procedures like extractions, steaming, analyzing, massage, applying products,
- Use of vials, exfoliators, algae, clay masks, rubber masks and many other products.
- Study the systems and how they affect the skin.
- Skin disorders and contraindications.
Aromatherapy: Therapeutic and holistic essential oils to relieve many common ailments. To increase lymphatic drainage, improve blood circulation, and detoxify the body leaving one feeling revitalized.
Body Treatments: Cell reproduction and cells anatomy of body, Back Treatments (cleansing) relaxation body massage, aromatherapy, basic cellulite massage, ale wrap, paraffin for back, salt glow, lymphatic drainage and basic reflexology. Knowledge of how to prevent cellulite and other problems.
Business: Ability to be knowledgeable in many areas of business, including communication, public relations, sales promotion, opening own business, retailing, telephone techniques, professional image.